Our beloved Guru
Sri Pranaji is an embodiment of supreme bliss (“Anantham”), and has been working tirelessly to help humanity progress spiritually since a very young age. Sri Pranaji was entrusted with the teaching of the supreme knowledge of the “Arut Perum Jothi, Thani Perum Karunai” by Swami Ramalingam (The Vallalar), and ever since this Divine duty has been entrusted to him, he has been giving Cosmic Jothi initiations to spiritual seekers across the globe. The Pranashakty lineage is graced by Great Gurus and Masters such as The Vallalar, Shirdi Sai Baba, Jesus, Gautama Buddha, members of the Sufi lineage, and the Ancient 18 Siddhas of South India.
Do you know?
Sri Pranaji worked as a senior manager in Seagate Technologies and managed cost effective manufacturing of computer hard disk…! He holds a first Dan Black Belt in Karate and is a Master of Silambam, the traditional Martial Art form of Tamil Nadu, india. Sri Pranaji is also known to be an adept in Sufi, Tao and Buddhist traditions. He is married and lives with his wife and two children.
Manimaran to Sri Pranaji
Sri Pranaji, started his yoga training at the young age of 7 under the tutelage of his father, Siva Yogi Sri Parasuraman, an adept in Hatha yoga and the Saivite tradition. In his early childhood, at the age of 10, Sri Pranaji began the basic yogic kundalini kriya practice, and entered into a phase of intense sadhana for 5 years. Later, Sri Pranaji diverted his attention to his studies, and during this period, became deeply interested in martial arts, which exposed him to additional energetic practices.
Sri Pranaji’s quest to reveal the mysteries of internal martial arts practices led him to several Gurus. He met many great spiritual mentors from the Sufi and Siddha lineages, under whom he completed his spiritual journey at the young age of 25 and
Other Major Contributions
- Founder of the Siddha Applied Siddha Institute
- Founder of the Malaysian Varma kalai society
- Founder Siddha Inner Power system
- Founder Siddha inner Beauty system
- Pioneer in spreading the Siddha System globally
- Pioneer in Cosmic Energy-Enhanced Natural Medicine
- Pioneer in the field of combined application of Energy and Varmam for Autism
- Pioneer in simplifying the science of the Deathless Body, or Saava Kalai, through a process called Siddha Arokia Deham Kriya
- Creator of the NCRP Method, Siddha Turiya Meditation, Healing with Bliss, Siddha Inner Power and Siddha Inner Beauty
- Revolutionized spiritual concepts of openness/exclusion by offering Kundalini Shaktipat for people outside of his lineage.
- Bring in the siddha Alchemy like Navaphasanam to the world.
- Spread the Ananda Siddhi practice on a global scale through a Deeksha process.
- Started Varmam therapy for Autistic children