Instructions – Maha Mantra Diksha
Thanks for your participation that made Maha Mantra Diksha event a success.
Please see instruction for daily practice below.
Please share your feedback by responding to our instruction email and please stay connected through our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/pranashakty.org
- Please note that the times given are in UTC. Choose any one of the given time slots.
- Sit in front of your phone or computer screen in a way that you can comfortably see it.
- You may sit on a chair or in a cross-legged position.
- Keep a glass of drinking water (250 ml) in front of the screen. It will be energized during the Diksha process
- 5 minutes before the Diksha time, take slow, deep breaths and relax.
At the Diksha time
- Play the video that will be available in the following section (Video for Diksha)
- Make sure that the glass is placed in front of the video.
- After the video stops playing, drink the water completely
- We have sent an image through email. Please watch it for 2 minutes. Chant “Om Nama Shiva Ya” while looking at the image
- After that, close your eyes and continue to chant “Om Nama Shiva Ya” for 15 minutes or as much more as you want
- If you don’t want to use the image, alternatively, you may also visualize that you are covered in while light. Chant the mantra while you visualize. After 2 minutes of visualization and chanting, you can stop visualization and continue chanting.
- This is the end of Diksha Process
Video for Diksha
At the time of Diksha, please click the following button.
- Whenever you want to do the mantra practice, look at the image for 2 minutes and start chanting the mantra. Chant while looking at the image.
- Alternatively, if you don’t want to use the image, you may visualize that you are covered in while light while chanting the mantra at the same time. After 2 minutes of visualization and chanting, you can stop visualization and continue chanting.
- The video that was viewed during the Diksha process is not required for daily practice. It was required only during the diksha process.