The Mantra Om Nama Shiva Ya is generally is practiced without diksha. But in Jothi Siddhar tradition, this mantra with special diksha will allow full connection to Shiva consciousness. Diksha makes it easy to reach a complete full deep meditation at the Thuriya level and also connects to all spiritual practitioners who are chanting this mantra in 24×7 all over the world.
Meditation is the simplest but the most challenging method to attain calm. It requires tremendous self-restraint and control to stop the mind that generates infinite thoughts from wavering. However, when one meditates while chanting mantras, it gets easier to focus and feel the vibrations that have healing energies. Since sound is a form of energy, recitation of mantras produce a therapeutic power to calm the mind and the body.
No recommended for pregnant women and children below 15 years of age.
What are the benefits of chanting Om Nama Shiva Ya?
- The Mantra infuses positive energy and helps in getting rid of the negative ones.
- You will be able to focus on your life and give it a purpose.
- A restless mind will find stability and will be able to live peacefully.
- You will be able to govern your senses in a much better way.
- This mantra is a stress-buster.
- Om Namah Shivaya gives you a sense of direction and purpose in life.
- There are nine planets and 27 constellations. Since the Shiva Tattva is the presiding energy and governs the planets as well, chanting Om Namah Shivaya can help nullify the effects of malefic planets to a certain extent.
- This will be a major shift in their own consciousness for serious spiritual practitioners as it connects to Shiva consciousness.
How to Participate?
We will publish the registration form and instructions for participants in a week. Please come back to this page in a week or submit a reminder request so that we can get back to you.