Shakty Enlightenment Program
Does enlightenment take a lifetime of practice?
On Going Class
- Basel, Switzerland
- Innsbruck, Austria
- Dubai, UAE
& with Clear Path
“My quest for enlightenment led me to many real & fake Gurus, failures, and I spent years walking the wrong path till I met a true Guru. I accept and acknowledge all those experiences. They helped in setting me up for the next level of spiritual development. SEP was created based on my experience of success and failures. It is a straightforward process that anyone can follow.”
Jothi Siddhar Sri Pranaji
PS. Just to know the spiritual power of Jothi Siddhar Sri Pranaji. Just watch or focus on the image of Jothi Siddhar Sri Pranaji for 30 plus and mentally repeat “sri Pranaji” after that close you eye for 5 to 10 minutes to experience the Thuriya state.
SEP – The Siddha Way
Why is it called Shakty Enlightenment?
This program is based on a system where Jeevatma is considered as shakty and atma is considered as Shiva. The first stage is to free jeevatma from the body concept and achieve self-realization and after this where you go for God-Realization where you understand paraatma and merge jeevatma with paraatma and reach the pick of spiritual realization or God-Realization.
Awaken the unlimited power of your soul
Activate Jeevatma & achieve freedom from body
Discover your true self and your purpose in life
Overcome your fear of death
Create your own unique spiritual energy system
Shape life according to your wil
– Jothi Siddhar Sri Pranaji
- Learn the fundamentals of true enlightenment through the Siddha system.
- Initiation to the Moola Mantra.
- Awakening of kundalini and third-eye opening.
- Learn to observe all spectrums of energy, dimensions, and divine beings. Acquire the skillset to distinguish between self-realized gurus and book-based ones.
- Initiation to Atma Kriya Sadhana.
- Beginning of the Jeevatma travel.
- Start exploring all dimensions.
- Experience what happens to Jeeva after death.
- Learn the jnana/wisdom that sets you free from religious dogmas.
- Acquire the Siddhis of supernatural hearing, vision, and others using the Jeevatma’s
- Learn the meaning of Aham Brahmasmi – and experience it.
- Start to understand and practice
- Jeeva travel…do we actually travel? what is andam and pindam concept siddhar, how you define no space no time concept
- Practice the Siddhis of healing yourself and others’ abilities.
- Understand where the body’s / jadam’s potential ends, and where the spiritual body’s / anma’s potential begins.
- Go to the past, present, and future.
- Learn the fundamentals of acquiring knowledge from a rishi, guru, yogi, siddha, or any spiritual master, including angels – and God.
- Granting full enlightenment and understanding of the secret of existence.
- Experience Parakaya Pravesha – how a soul may enter the body of another.
- Become a real Siddha. Use your energy to create therapies and solutions for humankind.
- To graduate, you must demonstrate one or two new healing energies, a complete therapy system for a chosen subject, and create a solution to a current world issue in the spiritual or material domain.
- Graduation and completion of the Shakti Enlightenment Program.
Pre-requisite : Dedication & unwavering commitment
View SEP Testimonials
From those who experienced it