Instructions for Participants
Thank you for your interest in the Maha Shiva Rathri Meditation. Here are the instructions for participants:
Date: 21st February 2020,
Time: Any time between 00:00 to 23.59 hrs Malaysian time (GMT +8)
Convert your time : http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
During the time of meditation, please sit comfortably on a chair, relax and follow instructions below:
- Before meditation, prepare a wish in simple words, preferably less than 10 words.
- Look at the image below for 30 to 60 seconds (1 minute).
- Close your eyes and relax. The meditation may lead to deep meditative state known as Thuriya. Mind may feel empty or may change to an altered state.
- When you feel fully relaxed, chant the mantra “OM NAMA SHIVA-YA” 3 times.
- Make a prayer to lord Shiva to grant your wish. Say the wish that you have already prepared.
- Relax/meditate until you naturally wake up from the meditation.
- During the process, you may experience warmth in your body, energy build up in your spine or head area, especially around the Ajna. Do not be distracted by these experiences as it is natural when connecting to the Shiva consciousness. After the meditation, relax on your chair or bed and allow the result of meditation work on your mind, body, and soul.
These instructions are not intended to be an alternative for medical treatment or consultation. If you are looking for any medical advise for any physical or psychological conditions, please consult a registered medical practitioner. Do not try while you are traveling. Not recommended for pregnant woman and children below 15 years of age.