Aãdi Nãda Diksha – 5 July 2020
- Sit on a chair, mat with crossed legs or in any comfortable position. Ensure that you are sitting straight with spine erect.
- Take slow deep breaths for 2 to 3 minutes to relax yourself.
Estimated time: 30 minutes
- Guru Sri Pranaji will speak only in English. The AãdiNãda Diksha transmission will begin when Sri Pranaji raises his palms.
- You will be given a cue 30 seconds before he starts to prepare yourself. Please focus on his palms for 1 minute. After this, you should close your eyes and relax for around 5 minutes.
- Open your eyes when instructed.
- When the transmission is completed, please proceed to the next step to begin the OM meditation practice.
- Chanting of OM will happen in the meditation video throughout the transmission. You should chant along with it mentally.
- After receiving diksha, you may use the following OM Meditation practice video as an aid for a few days : https://youtu.be/xphqaDaz6KU
Time: 00:00 hrs, 06:00, 12:00, 18:00 GMT (Find your local time)
What will you experience
- This diksha works beyond the realm of energy. Please do not analyze based on the ‘feeling’ of energy flow.
- During the diskha, your thoughts will slowly vanish and you will enter into a deep state without thoughts, yet still alert and aware.
- For first timers, entering Thuriya may be a little strange experience to go through. Some may experience:
- Absolute stillness of mind.
- Shallow or almost no breath. Do not be alarmed. It is a natural process in meditation.
- For a newbie in meditation, mind may create some agitation and restlessness due to the unusual experience.
- Sometimes, there may be fear of going to Samadhi/Thuria state.
- Old emotional release may happen. Just accept it. This is part of the cleansing process.